Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Can't Believe It!











I can't believe I did it! I finally got it together to make a blog. People have asked why I didn't blog and I guess I just did not really get into it. Lately I have had a change of heart and decided to make a blog on the boys. I don't know how good of a blogger I will be but I will try. Trust me when I say that this will be a blog about Austen and Jaksen. They are the reason I am doing this and they will be my focus.
Life has been crazy lately. Austen is just getting over his strep throat and Jaksen is bound and determined to crawl but it just has not happened yet. He is almost there, he pops right up on all fours but can't put the arm movement with it to actually go. He just prefers to army crawl and scoot with the ol' toes. Austen is talking more and more all the time. He cracks us up everyday with the things he says.
Right now we are just settling on a name for the blog but I would like to come up with something else. If you have any thoughts they would be welcomed.
This is just the introductory post on getting started with the blog. There will definetly be more to come. Life is never boring around here except for we are living in Oaklahoma and really how exciting is that:(








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KJFHLAKRUHGARHGDF

Anonymous said...

That's 2 handsome lil men ya'll got there. Are we having fun yet? I know ya'll are!!
Ya'll need to hurry up and get back to texas!!!
That's the wrong color maroon, ain't it?
J Green

Kelly said...

Okay, I am just now getting caught up with comments! The blog looks aweseome. I can't wait to follow along and see what you guys are up to. They are so cute and we miss you all.